I am in Philadelphia waiting for staging (orientation) to begin at noon and hanging out with my new friends. Well, actually we're waiting for 11:00 so we can go eat brunch at Chipotle's next door. Leave it to the government to not feed us. Tracy is my roommate and a dear person from Anchorage. Note to sister Suzanne: I know you would enjoy sharing Alaska stories with this gal.
Orientation will take place from noon to 7:00 this evening. Tomorrow morning we will board a bus to New York and fly out of JFK at 5:30 in the afternoon. After a short layover in Munich (not even long enough to try a stein of local brew), we fly to Sofia. We immediately transfer to a resort area outside of Sofia for four days of training before moving to our hosts' homes near Vratsa.
So far I have not had a "Why am I doing this?" moment. It's all good and very exciting.
Peace and love, Joan
Thumbs up!!!!
ReplyDelete