Monday, May 16, 2011

Polsko Kosovo

My permanent site was announced last week. It is the village of Polsko Kosovo in north central Bulgaria. I am visiting the area now, but wouldn't you know? The students don't have classes today,so I'm hanging out in the city of Byala where my hotel is and using my very limited Bulgarian to order coffee and breakfast. Wish me luck paying the hotel bill in the morning and making train connections back to Borovan. I move here mid June after the "swearing in" ceremony which is when I become a Volunteer. So much to say on my iPod's tiny keyboard! Thanks for reading! - Joan

1 comment:

  1. Your sense of adventure continues to amaze me. I know you haven't heard from me lately but rest assured we're reading and following what you're up to. I will assume the transaction with the hotel went well.

    ReplyDelete